Camelbak Powderhound 2L-
The Camelbak Powderhound has a 9L capacity for storing ski essentials and the CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System for 3L of water
With 12 litres of storage space and a 3-litre reservoir, the Powderhound is ideal for a full day on the slopes.
FEaturing interior storage pockets for carrying lunch, layers and anything required along with external attachment points for strapping skis to the outside of the pack. To keep your water flowing, the insulated The Therminator™ harness lets you zip your drinking tube into your shoulder strap to protect your water supply from freezing in cold weather. .
The Powderhound’s slim, low-profile shape also lies flat against your back for a more comfortable ride on the lift.
Camelbak Pwderhound 2018 - Black
- The brand new Crux Reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Snowshed Back Panel: Back panel repels snow and keeps it from sticking to your pack
- Therminator Harness: Drinking tube zips into an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap to protect your water supply from the elements
- Diagonal Ski Carry: Use the external straps to carry skis diagonally on the outside of the pack
- Adjustable sternum strap slides up and down the harness for a custom, chafe-free fit.
- Removable stability belt helps to keep pack secure over technical terrain
- Secure zippered pocket for essentials
- Avy Gear Organization: Includes storage compartments designed specifically for avalanche gear
- Large zipper tabs are easy to grab while wearing gloves
- Insulated tube cover included
- Pack weight - 680 g/1 lb 8 oz
- Fits Torso: 43-53 cm/17-21 in