The Bolle B-Lieve series of skiing helmets are part of the Junior Bolle children's skiing helmet range with the highest safety features and technologies,
Designed by Anna Veith, the helmet is light and strong with incorporated ventilation and offers optimum protection for young daredevils who will love putting on this stylish helmet to head out to experience the joys of the mountain!
It is fully adjustable and perfect for growing children as it adjusts, by a clipwheel, from 51-53 cm and 53 - 58 cm making this helmet a worthwhile investment.
Comfortable to wear with a soft lining combined with mesh fabric that when coupled with the integrated ventilation, ensure that heads do not over heat whilst skiing.
Promo Text Short
Promo Text Long
Custom Stock Status
Bolle B-Lieve Kids Ski Helmet, Anna Veith Signature Series 31495, 31496
- inmold construction: fuses a polycarbonate shell into the foam liner, creating an ultra-light, impact resistant helmet
- integrated ventilation: openings at strategic points on the helmet ensure constant airflow inside
- Click-to-Fit system: with the Click-to-Fit system, you can adjust the fit very precisely and easily. Thanks to the rubber, you can tighten or loosen the helmet, even keeing gloves on, for perfect stability
- removable ear pads: Ear pads are designed to be comfortable and warm, while still allowing you to hear clearly. Helmet ear pads can be removed for washing
- detachable washable lining
- furry lining
- adjustable, padded chin strap with quick release buckle
- goggle retainer clips (compatible with most ski goggles)
- storage/travel bag
- weight 375g
- certified: EN1077/ASTM F2040
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.
- Size Guide
- We think you'll like these too
- Recently Viewed
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Sale Price £62.10