O'Neill Fur Zeolite Jacket BLACK AOP
The Zeolite Jacket is perfect day to day needs, but also for when they hit the slopes or for any outside activity from a bike ride to a beach walk throughout the colder months.
With O'Neill Hyperdry, 10K/10K waterproofing & breathability, critically taped seams and medium warmth insulation in a regular-fit with a longer length and ergonomic shape, it offers protection and comfort.
The detachable, faux-fur at the edge of the hood, the stylish print options and on-trend layering at the pocket make sure girls are right up there for street style as well as technical performance.
O'Neill Fur Zeolite Jacket BLACK AOP 9P50749930
- The connector lets you connect the pants snow gaiter to the jacket at the front as well as the rear and the sides. Just loop your belt through and away you go.
- A protective piece of comfortable fabric to keep the zip soft and cosy against your chin and avoid rash.
- Critically Taped Seams
- Detachable Snow Gaiter
- Ergonomically curved seams for maximum freedom of movement.
- Ergonomically shaped hood with build in visor for maximum storm coverage.
- Goggle Pocket
- Storm Placket
- Adjustable velcro straps on the waistband to adjust the fit and width of the waistband.
- Wrist gaiter
- Thumbhole at cuff
- Fixed Hood
Girls Tops & Bottoms
|Age||EU Size||Chest Size In Cm||Waist Size In Cm||Hip Size In Cm|