Hestra Army Leather Heli Female Ski Gloves -
The women's version of the Hestra Army Leather Heli is made of soft leather with a slimmer profile and fit suited for women's hands. A longer ski glove for those who often ski in powder and need a durable, warm glove on the mountain.
The Hestra Army Leather Heli Female Ski Glove has a longer cuff for extra protection when skiing in powder or snowy conditions.
The leather palm grip gives a superior hold, the velcro wrist strap ensures a secure fit and the extra warm removeable liner makes these a very warm snowsport glove.
The extra long cuff offers extra protection and the leather finger tips protect against biting winds. They also feature a metal carabiner, elastic at the wrist, handcuffs to prevent losing them and a snow lock.
Protect the leather every year after skiing with the Hestra Balm before you store away to ensure these ski gloves last for years.
Hestra Army Leather Heli Female 5-Finger Ski Gloves
- outer palm made from Army leather-goat leather (Hestra's most durable leather)
- outer backhand made of windproof, waterproof and breathable Hestra Triton polyamide fabric.
- insulated with Quallofill providing superior insulation
- removable Bemberg/polyester lining (extra soft & cosy)
- snow lock
- strap with velcro closure
- eagle grip (shaped or pre-curved the gloves so they follow the natural curve of your hands, giving a more comfortable, closer grip)
- carabiner hand cuffs
|Ski Glove Size||6||7||8||9||10||11|
|Hand circumference (inches)||6||7||8||9||10||11|
|Hand length (inches)||6.3||6.7||7.2||7.6||8||8.5|