Hestra Adult Army Heli 3 Finger Ski Gloves -
Hestra Ski Gloves with 3 fingers to give a superior grip and improves dexterity, with a velcro fastening, superior insulation and longer cuffs for comfort and warmth on the slopes.
HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure.
This glove is simply the best, the legendary Heli Ski glove features a longer cuff to prevent powdery snow getting in and a soft leather palm for superior grip. Soft, warm removable lining makes this an extra warm glove.
The 3 finger glove comes with a normal 5 digit liner that securely fits inside the mitten - fitting into the thumb, index finger, and one for the other 3 fingers. This makes it warmer than gloves but affords a better grip on ski poles and easier to open pockets or reach into rucksacks than a traditional ski mitten.
Simply the best skiing mitten, the leather is extremely durable and gives a superior grip while the longer cuffs means no chilly draughts when on ski lifts. With the liner this makes a very warm mitt suitable for the coldest of resorts.
Hestra Army Leather Heli Ski 3-Finger Gloves 30572-100
- Outer made from Army leather-goat leather - Hestra's most durable leather
- Insulated with Quallofillï® providing superior insulation
- Removable Bemberg/polyester 5 finger liner (extra soft & cosy) with velcro attachment to ensure the liner does move around
- Snow lock
- Carabiner with eyelet
- Strap with velcro closure around the wrist
- Eagle grip® (shaped, pre-curved gloves so they follow the natural curve of your hands, giving a more comfortable, closer grip)
- Hand cuffs to ensure you don't lose one on the chair lift!