Hestra Army Leather Heli Ski Mittens -
Superior Junior skiing mittens by Hestra with removable wool liner for extra warmth
The Hestra Heli children's skiing mitten is simply the best, the legendary Heli Ski glove has been adapted for Juniors (without losing technical features) and features a longer cuff to prevent powdery snow getting in and a soft leather palm for superior grip. Soft, warm removable lining makes this an extra warm mitten.
HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure.
simply the best skiing mitten for children, the leather is extremely durable and gives a superior grip while the longer cuffs means no chilly draughts when on ski lifts. With the liner this makes a very warm mitt.
Hestra Army Leather Heli Ski Jnr Mittens 30561-560
- Outer made from Army leather-goat leather (Hestra's most durable leather), Hestra Triton polyamide fabric Windproof, water-resistant and breathable. 100% polyamide.
- Insulated with Quallofill providing superior insulation
- Removable Bemberg/polyester liner (extra soft & cosy) with velcro attachment to ensure the liner does move around.
- Snow lock
- Carabiner with eyelet
- Strap with velcro closure around the wrist
- Eagle grip (shaped, pre-curved gloves so they follow the natural curve of your hands, giving a more comfortable, closer grip)
- Hand cuffs to ensure you don't lose one on the chair lift
|Junior Glove Size Conversion|