Hestra Army Leather Heli Junior 3-
Finger Gloves (30562) Red
With extra warm wool lining and leather finger tips for extra warmth in high resorts and early skiing trips, the 3 finger style allows improved finger dexterity whilst opening zips, bags and adjusting ski boots.
HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure.
This glove is simply the best, the legendary Heli Ski glove has been adapted for Juniors and features a longer cuff to prevent powdery snow getting in and a soft leather palm for superior grip. Soft, warm removable lining makes this an extra warm glove.
The 3 finger glove comes with a normal 5 digit liner that securely fits inside the mitten - fitting into the thumb, index finger, and one for the other 3 fingers. This makes it warmer than gloves but affords a better grip on ski poles and easier to open pockets or reach into rucksacks.than a traditional ski mitten.
Simply the best skiing mitten for children, the leather is extremely durable and gives a superior grip while the longer cuffs means no chilly draughts when on ski lifts. With the wool liner this makes a very warm mitt suitable for the coldest of resorts.
Hestra Army Leather Heli Ski Jnr 3-Finger Gloves Red 30562-560
- Outer made from Army leather-goat leather (Hestra's most durable leather)
- Insulated with Quallofill providing superior insulation
- Removable Bemberg/polyester 5 finger liner (extra soft & cosy) with velcro attachment to ensure the liner does move around.
- Snow lock
- Carabiner with eyelet
- Strap with velcro closure around the wrist
- Eagle grip (shaped, pre-curved gloves so they follow the natural curve of your hands, giving a more comfortable, closer grip)
- Hand cuffs to ensure you don't lose one on the chair lift
|Junior Glove Size Conversion|