Hestra Army Heli Leather Ski Junior Gloves -
Hestra leather children's ski gloves with extra warm wool lining and leather finger tips for extra warmth in high resorts and early skiing trips
HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure.
This glove is simply the best, the legendary Heli Ski glove has been adapted for Juniors and features a longer cuff to prevent powdery snow getting in and a soft leather palm for superior grip. Soft, warm removable lining makes this an extra warm glove.
simply the best skiing glove for children, the leather is extremely durable and gives a superior grip while the longer cuffs means no chilly draughts when on ski lifts. With the liner this makes a very warm mitt suitable for the coldest of resorts.
Hestra Army Heli Ski Junior Gloves - Grey 30560-350
- upper section made of wind, waterproof and breathable HESTRA triton/polyamide fabric
- outer made from Army leather-goat leather (Hestra's most durable leather)
- insulated with Quallofillï® providing superior insulation
- removable Bemberg/polyester lining (extra soft & cosy)
- snow lock
- strap with velcro closure
- eagle grip® (shaped or pre-curved the gloves so they follow the natural curve of your hands, giving a more comfortable, closer grip)
- hand cuffs
|Junior Glove Size Conversion|