Hestra Army Leather Gore-
Tex Adult Ski Gloves -
The Hestra Leather Gore-Tex ski gloves is a long-cuffed and durable alpine ski glove for those who need a warm and dry glove, in really tough weather conditions, at a high activity level. These hestra ski gloves are rated "Best in test" in several ski magazines.
With durable and proofed goat leather to give a superior hold, the premium ski glove also benfits from a liner that is a thin PTFE membrane that behaves in the same way as human skin. It breathes, i.e. it releases excess heat and body moisture, while preventing the penetration of any moisture from outside.
Thin and supple polyester-based insulation, thermolite retains its insulating properties even when wet.
Adult Hestra Army Leather Gore-Tex Ski Glove
- outer palm made from Army leather-goat leather (Hestra's most durable leather)
- outer backhand made of windproof, waterproof and breathable Hestra Triton polyamide fabric
- A wind and waterproof material. 38% polyamide, 62% ePTFE-GORE-TEX.
- insulated with Quallofill providing superior insulation
- removable Bemberg/polyester lining (extra soft & cosy)
- snow lock
- strap with velcro closure
- eagle grip (shaped or pre-curved the gloves so they follow the natural curve of your hands, giving a more comfortable, closer grip)
- carabiner hand cuffs
|Ski Glove Size||6||7||8||9||10||11|
|Hand circumference (inches)||6||7||8||9||10||11|
|Hand length (inches)||6.3||6.7||7.2||7.6||8||8.5|