Camelbak Snoblast 2L Hydration Backpack -
Perfect for a full day on the slopes, Camelbak's hydration backpack can store lunch, layers, helmet and 2 litres of hydration
This versatile, compact pack is perfect for carrying your lunch, shed layers, ski helmet and 2 litres of hydration for a full day on the slopes. Unzip the size panels, and the SnoBlast expands to offer an extra 6 litres of storage for additional gear.
When you really want to load up, the external attachment points let you carry a helmet and snowshoes on the outside of the pack. The Therminator™ harness also keeps your insulated drinking tube zipped securely into the shoulder strap, which keeps it from freezing in cold weather.
Camelbak Snoblast 2L - Slate Grey
- Crux Reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks. Insulated Tube Cover included
- Snowshed Back Panel: Back panel repels snow and keeps it from sticking to your pack
- Therminator Harness: Drinking tube zips into an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap to protect your water supply from the elements
- Tri-Zip Access: Three-zipper design lets you unzip the side of the pack for quick access to gear stored at the bottom
- Expansion Panel: Expansion panel unzips to add more storage capacity to your pack
- Cargo compression cinches your cargo where it counts for a secure and comfortable carry
- Adjustable sternum strap slides up and down the harness for a custom, chafe-free fit.
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free
- Quick LinK Disconnect
- Gear Capactity:21L/1280 cu in
- Pack Weight:750 g/1 lb 10 oz
- 55 x 25 x 17 cm / 21 x 10 x 6.5 in
- To fit torso:43-53 cm/17-21 in
- Back Panel:Snowshed, moulded back panel with moisture-wicking DWR finish for snow-shed capability.
- Removable 25 mm/1" stability belt
- Harness:Therminator: Closed-cell foam insulation shelters tube and reservoir against extreme temperatures.