Barts Tec Kids Skiing Mittens, Heather Grey
Barts kids skiing mittens are a technical ski mitt that contains a fully waterproof glove insert within the mitten. The Hydroshell glove insert is fully waterproof and fully breathable making these skiing mittens ideal for all snow sports. Waterproof to 4000mm with a super soft Bemberg lining as well as being generously padded with warm insulation which makes these very warm in all skiing conditions and comfortable to wear.
The extra-long elasticated cuffs cover the gap well between ski jacket and mittens and prevents snow getting in if your child falls in the snow. The mittens all come with a sewn in elastic loop to wear around the wrist helping you minimize the risk of losing one.
Barts Tec Kids Skiing Mittens 06215191 - Heather Grey
- hydroshell glove insert
- palmside of the insert is fully waterproof & breathable, the outside is fully waterproof but less breathable.
- tough rubbertec palm
- easy velcro closure to ensure tight, snug fit
- soft Bemberg lining fabric which has high breathability and absorbency
- "Don't lose m elastics" (fits around wrists)
- longer elastic snowcuffs to fit over jacket and ensures snow does not seep into cuffs
- water vapour tansmission: 4500g/m2/24hrs
- water resistance: 4000 mmH2O
- machine washable using Nixwax or similar wash (do not use detergents)